Water Resources Department
S M L Print(open a new window) Post to Facebook(open a new window) Post to Line(open a new window) Post to Plurk(open a new window) Post to Twitter(open a new window)
Date : 2017-02-06        Source : New Taipei City Government
What should I do if I come across damaged facilities in the Riverside Parks?
You can notify the park attendant nearby immediately or write an email to the bureau director. Alternatively, you can also call the Water Resources Bureau and the bureau shall take relevant actions immediately.